Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Portugal 0 – 0 Cape Verde : nothing to worry about

After a brief moment of shear disbelief I shrugged my shoulders and decided to simply consider this a match to test the quality of the new jersey’s fabric. How well it absorbs sweat and stuff… “Lousy test then. They didn’t sweat!” I hear someone in the back say. Right then. It was all about showing off who had the flashiest boots…

At least Carlos Queiroz was happy with this game. After the match he announced the players had done everything he wanted.

“There was discipline and organization.” – commented Queiroz
Ahhhhh! How could I be so wrong!? My mistake.

“For those who don’t understand how to prepare a team it is easy to give out comments that are inadequate to this group’s reality.”
Excuse me? Come again? To prepare a team winning should not be part of the menu? Ahhhhh! I keep swimming in the cesspool of my ignorance master! But I’m taking notes!

Buy World Cup 2010 tickets and Netherlands world cup tickets for all the popular football matches around. You can also buy all football tickets online through our secure and guaranteed online booking system. You can also sell Portugal World Cup tickets here!. Ticket4Football offers 100% safe and secure online booking system for World Cup final tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment